Friday, March 20, 2015

Cozy and Lazy Day Essentials (Cold Weather)


    I know we all have those days where we sit there all cuddled up with absolutely no will to get up. These are known as lazy/cozy days. Here I've listed some essentials, that I use.
    • Cozy Socks- Otherwise known as fuzzy socks. In the winter my feet get cold all the time, and these just keep them all snuggly warm
    • Over-sized Sweaters- I always find my self super warm and feeling at home in an over-sized sweater.
    • Or over-sized tee shirts- Sometimes I don't necessarily feel like wearing long sleeves, so I wear a tee-shirt instead.
    • Leggings- I find that leggings are perfect for winter. They just keep me warm and they're easy to move around in
    • Warm Blankets-  I feel like this is one of those essentials that just don't need an explanation, and this rolls onto the next essential.
    • Netflix- I like to watch Netflix on repeat while cuddling in a blanket.
    • Hot Tea/Coffee- I love drinking hot coffee or tea in the morning of a cozy day.
    • Messy Bun- The last thing I want on a lazy day is for all of my hair to fall in my face, so I just always scrape it up into a bun.
    • Pandora- I like to take a shower on the morning of my lazy day, so I'll just listen to Ed Sheeran or Sam Smith radio.
    • A Good Book- Sometimes I get bored of watching T.V. so I'll just pull out a book. Right now I'm currently reading 'the Book Thief' and 'the Fault in Our Stars' comment any of your favorite books.
    • Disney Films- I know I'm not the only one who likes to sing along with the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment