Saturday, March 28, 2015

Why I Get Anxious or Reasons Why Teenage Girls Have a Right to Be Anxious

As a teenage girl I personally get anxious quite frequently, then again I was always an anxious child. But when I started the 2nd term of my first year in high school  that's when my anxiety got worse.
So here I am writing a post about why its okay if you are a teenage girl feeling anxious. Because when my anxiety got worse and worse I thought I was some sort of robot and that I was going to die as a miserable old lady. I guarantee you that's not going to happen. Anyways, on with the post here are my reasons why I get anxious.
  1. I don't about you but I know I feel like I have to look cute all the time. And if I don't I feel just a little bit self conscious.
  2. You have to HAVE to good grades. I know that if I'm thee only person in my little group of friends  struggling with a concept in math then I honestly feel like I should still be in the second grade, which really brings down my self esteem.
  3. You have to know how to take a perfect selfie. Now this is something I really struggle with. I don't really know why, but I just feel super awkward while I'm taking a selfie.
  4. You have  to know how to talk to boys. Now I don't know about you but Im terribly shy when  it comes to this.
  5. You have to have the perfect hair, makeup, and outfit in order to make number four possible.
  6. You have to have time to hang out with friends, while keeping up with school.
  7. The older you get, the harder the classes are much harder and challenging.
  8. I feel like you have to have all the cutest clothes.
  9. I know at my school sometimes those rude little comments can get to me at school.
  10. Other people around me, sometimes I feel like everybody just talks to me just to be nice, and that they secretly think I'm the most annoying person ever


These are just some of the reasons why I get anxious. If I left anything out then let me know in the comment section. And remember, its okay to be anxious, I know I constantly am, so its okay. One day all of this will pass and everything will be okay

Xoxo
JM

No comments:

Post a Comment